Get your each day, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related information – investigating the tales flying beneath the radar of right this moment’s crypto information.
- Social community Reddit is launching a brand new NFT-based avatar market that enables customers to buy blockchain-based profile footage for a set price. It stated it’s releasing 90 totally different designs with the overall variety of NFTs going on the market on this early-access section being “tens of hundreds”, however that customers is not going to want a crypto pockets to purchase them.
- Web3 sport firm Planetarium Labs raised USD 32m in a Sequence A funding spherical led by Animoca Manufacturers. The funds can be used to construct out basic instruments for community-driven gaming and participant governance, they stated.
- Gaming blockchain challenge Oasys completed a personal token sale spherical of USD 20m led by blockchain financing and funding platform, Republic Capital. The funds can be used to strengthen partnerships, put money into new advertising and marketing and enterprise growth initiatives, and enhance native headcount, they stated.
- British prime minister Boris Johnson has introduced that he’s leaving workplace as quickly as his successor is chosen, after shedding assist from the vast majority of his ministers and Conservative lawmakers, per Reuters.
- A authorized advisory discover issued by the US Workplace of Authorities Ethics bans US officers who’re personally invested in crypto from engaged on crypto-related insurance policies and rules that would have an effect on the worth of their property. The directive applies to all White Home workers and the workers of all federal companies, together with the Federal Reserve and Treasury Division.
- Belgian regulator, the Monetary Companies and Markets Authority, is seeking feedback on its communication on the classification of cryptoassets as securities, funding devices, or monetary devices.
- Bitcoin (BTC) miner Riot Blockchain announced that it produced BTC 421 in June 2022, a rise of roughly 73% in comparison with the June 2021 manufacturing of BTC 243. As of June 30, 2022, Riot held roughly BTC 6,654, all produced by the corporate’s self-mining operations, they stated.